Hand Stitched Machart: In this special processing, the necessary stitches are pre-punched, with two needles and only one thread sewn by hand and tightened after each stitch. The first and the last stitch are done double with both needles, the last is additionally twice. By using only one thread, it is not possible to pull the seam. The result is high-quality shoes with extremely flexible outsoles in the typical Josef Seibel look.
The clogs and mules are characterised by the following features:
- Model: Josef Seibel 56562 Catalonia 62
- Durable sole construction made of polyurethane (PU) is particularly light, soft, flexible and flexible.
- Easy slip-on entry with additional Velcro fastener.
- This shoe in comfortable shoe width G is ideal for the normal foot.
- Note on fit: fits true to size.
- Pattern: plain.
- Care instructions: do not wash.